- Downloads are supported again via the
- Displaying images is supported again via
- Images can now be zoomed in and out
- Images are zoomed to fit the window (on context menu)
fromcommand can pull contents from downloads/images
- System tray support and “minimize to tray” option is back
- Custom rendering is used for more Unicode block drawing characters and related geometric shapes.
- Extension API was expanded to support custom block types
- Added Linux AppImage to the list of package formats
- Debian package has been improved. Extraterm is now available via Debian’s “alternatives” system.
- Shell integration script only runs for interactive sessions
- Launcher program was not finding already running Extraterm instances on Windows.
Download it from Github