Version 0.28.0 fixes a bunch of annoying bugs.
Download it from Github
- The Extraterm security cookie has been renamed to LC_EXTRATERM_COOKIE to allow it to be forwarded automatically across SSH.
- The bottom of frames no longer overlap the contents slightly.
- Fix a bug where the display may appear to quickly bounce after executing a command with no output.
- Mostly fixed Zsh right-hand-side prompt positioning.
- Fix copy and paste inside viewer tabs.
- Fix a problem where the last pixel line may be cut off at the bottom of a terminal tab.
- Fix the “Inject Fish Shell Integration” command which was completely broken.
- The “Inject Shell Integration” commands now hide most of the injected code from view.
- The “Inject Shell Integration” commands can now be safely applied multiple times to the same session.
- Fix the pulldown in the tips and make it appear again.