Version 0.26.0 features a new logo for the project and many bug fixes.
Download it from Github
- Added the new Extraterm logo. Thanks go to Gabriel Harel.
- Frames containing text and terminal output now spawn horizontal scrollbars if needed.
- Make the command palette appear after right mouse button in viewer tabs.
- Fix calculating the width of the terminal in the presence of fractional widths.
- Fix glitchy behaviour where text may shift up/down.
- Fix middle mouse button clipboard paste when done below the terminal area.
- Fix a bug where the current shell disappears after executing commands with the shell scrolled off screen.
- Fix a crash when exiting the app via the window close button.
- Prevent Electron from loading dragged and dropped files into the our windows.
- Copy mouse selections inside a viewer tab to the clipboard automatically.
- Make the “type selection” commands work when the cursor is not inside a frame but inside text.
- Strip out unneeded files from the packages/zips.