Version 0.70 upgrades the underlying Qt version from 5 to 6. Support for global shortcuts has been restored too. Qt 6 might introduce some sizing and rendering glitches, especially when different monitor DPIs are involved. Please report any instances of this happening.
- Global shortcuts
- Fix “portable mode” and its configuration file. issue #398
- Make font size increase/descrease keyboard shortcuts work anytime a terminal tab has focus.
- Shell integration for Fish tries harder to avoid running in non-interactive sessions.
- Make the launcher exe open a default terminal on macos
- Upgrade to Qt 6
- Improved the search and ordering of items inside lists like the Command Palette, auto-completion, etc.
- The zip build for Windows is back again.
Download it from Github