This release adds support for the hyperlink terminal escape sequence. Hyperlinks are now displayed for utilities output them. For example,
ls --hyperlink=auto will display the folder contents with links. Clicking on a link and holding the Control key will open the link in the default external application like your web browser or file manager. A couple of link related menu items appear on the context menu too, “Open link” and “Copy link/path”.
- Support for hyperlink escape sequence. #92
- Fix for the window drag area interfering with pop up menus.
- Fix for the initial session directory not working on Windows. #310
- Fix the contents of viewer tabs not sizing correctly when the window changes.
- The icon for “open frame in tab” has changed.
- New session menu options have been added to the main window ‘burger’ menu.
- New session menu options have been removed from the context menu.
Download it from Github