A bug fix release.
- Added “Paste from selection clipboard” option to the mouse button configuration on Linux. #195
- The terminal session extension API now uses less subclassing for editors.
- Terminals only stay open on exit if the shell returned a non-zero exit code. #274
- Fixed many memory leaks. Long running Extraterm instances will now do a much better job of reusing and/or releasing unneeded memory.
- Fixed bug where ligatures would not be applied or rendered correctly.
- Prevent a crash in the font listing when many fonts are available. #304 (Special thanks to Matthew Eddey and Clint Priest for their work tracking this down.)
- Prevent a nasty hang/crash if the a bash shell runs a new bash shell and the integration executed again. #300
Download it from Github