This feature release adds the option to change the title shown in terminal tabs. Fields and icons are available to format the tab title. It is accessible via the “Edit title” command or context menu on the tab. (Specifying tab titles for session type will be added in the future.)
- Terminal tab titles can be edited.
- Double click selecting words now accepts a wider range of characters. issue 178
- An initial current directory can be specified for sessions. issue 184
- Ctrl+Left and Ctrl+Right keys now work in Tmux and Screen. issue 176
- Cmd+C and Cmd+V now work in macOS for text inputs in the UI. issue 185
Download it from Github